Portable Ivory Shade Sail Kit with Poles, Ropes and Pegs - Easy Set Up - Square 3.6mx3.6mx2.2m
This stylish water resistant shade sail kit can be used in a variety of weather conditions, as it provides shade from the sun and shelter from the rain. Once erected, the square canopy creates stylish angles as it is pulled tight over the poles.
- 140GSM polyester - will help to keep you dry, as it is water resistant
- UPF49 - blocks 97.5% of the sun´s harmful UV rays
- Large canopy provides long shadows to relax under
- Powder coated steel poles - ensures durability and strength of the poles
- Detachable poles - the poles are disassembled into several sections, so that they neatly fit into the carry bag
- Carry bag - ideal for camping and festivals
- Easy assembly - simply install the poles and secure the ropes with the pegs
- Pegs, poles and ropes are included so that you have everything required to assemble the canopy
Relax in the shade or stay out of the rain with this water resistant polyester shade sail kit. Use the ropes to pull the canopy tight and then secure it into the ground with the pegs. This canopy will add elegance and practicality to any garden, and it can also be packed away into the carry bag supplied, which is ideal for camping and festivals. There is no need to fret on how to erect this product, as this kit provides all the accessories required to install the canopy in place.
GSM stands for Grams per Square Metre, and measures the weight of the fabric to give an indication of its thickness. The higher the GSM, the thicker the fabric.
UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protective Factor, it measures how much of the suns harmful rays are blocked out. This product has a novel weave structure and denier (related to thread count per inch), which produces sun protective properties.
- 140GSM polyester sail shade x 1
- Powder coated steel poles x 2
- Pegs x 4
- Ropes x 4
- Carry bag/holdall x 1
Sail shade: Square 3.6m x 3.6m (11´ 9.73" x 11´ 9.73")
Poles: Provides 2.2m (7´ 2.6") height from the ground